My sister is flying to St. Louis this week to visit a friend who recently had a baby, and she came up with the following list. I had to share because it's hilarious.
THE TOP TEN REASONS HAVING ME AS A HOUSEGUEST WILL BE JUST LIKE TAKING CARE OF A NEWBORN:
10. I cry when I want something.
9. I feed every two hours.
8. Filling my pants is cause for me to rejoice.
7. If I'm up at 2 a.m. I'll make sure you are too.
6. I smile when I'm gassy.
5. I grow out of clothes before I can even wear them.
4. I'm fascinated with your breasts.
3. If I drink too much I might spit up on you.
2. When I wake up my bed is covered in drool.